Monday 13 June 2016

Powerpoint


Fmp presentation


This is my first slide where I brainstormed ideas and looked at which ones I came across such as Tshirt design

For my proposal I said I was going to use photography and designing skills to accomplish my two game covers a poster and logo



For my research I explained how I went to the shop Game and took images of other games covers to get ideas from them and see which ones could help me


Morover on this slide I explained my mask research online to see which masks were suitable, also my survey monkey questionnaire where I got other peoples opinions


For further research I talked about researching into Marvel books to get ideas from characters


For this slide I talked about how I went to Sky-gardens In London and took images of different buildings throughout the day/ the camera adjustments


I explained how I created my first game cover, I used Photoshop and Illustrator/ the tools I used



On this slide I talked about how this is my second game cover creation I used the same software's when creating this too.


I explained how for my poster creation I cropped two of the main characters and merged them together this looked proffesional



these were the things I enjoyed such as creating my logo, and characters also research and all other finished work.


Feedback from other pupils



No comments:

Post a Comment