Monday 25 April 2016

Contact sheets


Contact sheet




For all these images I visited the 'Sky Garden' building in central London, most of the photos was taken with an ISO of 100 this is so the images can be seen as sharp and not too bright. However the images that I used a 200 ISO was much brighter and these images are IMG_4930.JPG, IMG_4931.JPG and IMG_932.JPG , The higher ISO made the images look too bright and unnapealing unlike the rest. Furthermore the IMG_4927.JPG was blurry because it was taken during movement.






All these images where took with an ISO of 100 that is why the colors on it are not too dark and not too bright they are just right, The aperture that I used on all these photos were F16 this is so photos had a deep depth of field therefore it made photos distinct in detail. Also I used a 1/60 shutter-speed when taking these photos to make it look clear since there was no movement in the photos.







All the images include an ISO of 100 which made them detailed, except for IMG_4958.JP, IMG_4959.JPG and IMG_4962.JPG which used an ISO of 200 this was because it was getting late and the atmosphere was getting darker and I needed a brighter image, I still used the same aperture of F16 for a clear shot.





All these images Used an ISO of 200 I used an ISO of 300 for IMG_4976.JPG this is because it started to get dark , Furthermore I used a shuter-speed of 1/60  again because there was no movement. the final two images IMG_4996.JPG and IMG_4998.JPG was taken from inside this is because I wasnt able to get onto the balcony, therefore them images are not likely going to be used for my final background.



2 comments:

  1. Great location scouting here, Berkay. You show a goos understanding of photography and how the values of aperture, shutter speed and ISO have an impact on the outcome. Although these images are most likely not going to be used in your final background, you could use them as a reference - this could inform future imagery and what you certain aspects you wish to explore further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The images That I say are most likely not going to be used are IMG_4996.JPG and IMG_49998.JPG they are the only two images that I most likely wasnt going to use.

      Delete