Tuesday 19 April 2016

Proposal (520) words


                                                                          Proposal

For my final major project I have chosen to make 3 video game covers and logo based on action games because I believe it is original and it will be a successful task by using my photography and designing skills, For my primary research I'm going to make a survey monkey so I can get the public's opinions on the survey and I will be asking questions about their favorite genre such as , I will be asking questions such as ''Which layout do you prefer' this will help me with my game because I will know which layouts are more preferred to the public eye ,also I will be getting additional design help for my game.

For my other research I'm going to go into different shops that sell video games such as 'Game' and I will be looking around and taking photos of the different games that are eye catching also I will be getting ideas from the games I have chosen. This will help me out a lot because I'm going to make everything for the game such as the Logos and different texts, slogans, and titles for my cover. My strong points are photography and design that is why I have chosen this idea, it is a mixture of both. I also enjoy playing games.

Furthermore for my Secondary research I will be going on the internet to look at different games that are produced and I will get ideas from them by looking at what images are added and why.

My initial ideas would be looking at websites for the games and seeing what different font styles are used, also what images are used. I want my cover to have 2 different characters and the backgrounds to be buildings which I will edit them and make them look like they are part of my game. This will all be created and designed by me.

I will also be adding an evil character and a good character in my game and because it is going to be an action game I'm going to make them both have masks but the evil character is going to have a full face scary mask and the good character is going to have a half face mask because he is hiding from his enemy's and doesn't want all his face being seen. For this I will be looking at different mask types on the internet to get ideas from them and to see what shape of the mask is suitable for each character an. Also what style should be on the mask for both of the characters and what colors . My target audience for my game covers is going to be for both genders aged 16 and over because this game is a mature action game which is suitable for my age range and other mature audience.

I believe this Idea is going to be successful because I am creating the characters by scratch and the idea is completely original and I'm working on it myself, all the designing and background photography is going to be produced by me.

1 comment:

  1. Very well though out proposal which is achievable and appropriate to your skills.

    ReplyDelete