Wednesday 27 April 2016

Sketches

                     

This is my sketch for the Villain character, I believe this mask is an idea sketch of what its going to look like, the mask looks evil and demonic which is suitable for the evil character, Furthermore Im going to use mainly 3-4 colours on it when editing mainly black white, grey or red This is because from my Survey monkey 66% percent wanted me to use that many colours.


                   

This is my other sketch for the Hero character, The mask looks suitable for the character because it  covers half of his face which would make it easy to see the characters eyes. for this one I will also be using 3-4 colours but the colours i'm going to use aren't going to be that dark, because he is a good character so I believe it should have some brightness to it.Unlike the evil character which is Dark and mysterious.


2 comments:

  1. Why do you think it's important to be able to see the hero characters eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my Research into Characters (Marvel)blog

    ReplyDelete