Tuesday 26 April 2016

Hero (good character mask)


The reason for my two characters having masks is to not show the emotions they are going through,if the characters didn't wear a mask we would be able to see their facial expressions when they are in pain, also they could have combat to the face and there would be scars/cuts across the face this could make the game from a 16+ to an 18+  that is the main reason why I'm making my characters have masks. because my games target audience is teenagers aged 16+


                                                        Masks for Hero character

                                    
This is my first idea for my characters mask, I believe this masks design is structured such as the curved edges and sharp lines, it has two holes filled with a net on the side this is to make it easier for the character to breath and reduce condensation.


                                   

This was my second idea I liked the design on it but what I disliked was how big the mask looked and there was no sharpness to it unlike my first mask, Furthermore the bones arent structured they are all different size which makes it look unprofessional.


                               

http://www.fanrek.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/29b82db22504fb0479cf1248d4fc542c/m/o/mortal_kombat_x_cosplay_sub_zero_mask2.jpg

I have chosen my first Idea mask because it isn't too big and it fits the face structure perfectly I like the outline of the mask and the design, What I would change about the mask is the two circle holes on the side I would add something else there such as a square shaped net for easier breathing.








No comments:

Post a Comment