Wednesday 4 May 2016

Character names


Evil character name

Crimson soulkeeper

I chose this name for my evil character, because the name has a deep meaning to it that suits my evil characters appearance, personality and motive, also Soulkeeper comes across scary and shows that it is a given nickname from doing evil activities.


Hero character name

Brave gloom

I have chosen this name because my character is going to be brave because he is on his own and he is taking over evil. furthermore gloom means darkness and my character is going to have some darkness to him because hes going to take over evil. and he will need to have balanced emotions in order to do this.

Description:

London city has turned into a crisis zone, it has been taken over by the Soul-keeper's.You are Brave Gloom who is the only agent left to fight back, will you defeat them? or will the crisis never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment