Tuesday 17 May 2016

Creation of poster and final poster


Creation of my poster


For my poster design I first added an the closeup image of the evil character, After that I went onto the polygonal lasso tool to start to crop half of the face of the character



I then cropped half of the face, diagonal I had to make sure the Line was straight so it looked professional .



Furthermore I done the same thing for my hero character, Because I was going to flip the character, I done this exactly the same place so when I flip it it would perfectly be symmetrical.



Furthermore I flipped the image 180 degrees symmetrically so it was upside down this is because I want my poster to be symmetrical all the way through


I then added the evil characters background onto the image and faded the skyline when it got to the middle of the poster



In addition I added the hero characters background on, and flipped it 180 degrees symmetrical-furthermore I faded the skyline on this image too so it fits together with the other background


I added the title I changed the colour to a blue/white colour so it stands out, I added the 'Br studios'' logo on the bottom aswell.



I then added another title and rotated it so you can read the title when the poster is rotated.
and I added the logo on the top left hand side of the poster so its symmetrical.



I believe everything went successful especially the dimensions on this poster, I made the paper an A3  size so because that's the international poster size.

The skyline looks professional because its faded together.




No comments:

Post a Comment