Thursday 19 May 2016

Why I believe my game covers are Successful


Hero game



I believe my game cover is succesfull because it looks proffesional The title is big and bold which stands out, also it fits the colour scheme which my poster uses a lot of navy/dark-blue, I placed the title on the skyline because I believe that was the best position for eye-level. In addition the hero character whos name is Brave Gloom is on the front cover-full face this is so it looks like the character is looking directly at you. Furthermore the backgrounds filter stands out I have used the same filter on the image on the back of the cover, I have also added a Title on the back which tells the viewers what is happening. Then I have information below the title which gives detail of the game and what is happening, I have made these in white because it is eye-catching since the background is a little dark at the bottom.


Villain Game



My villain game cover is succesfull because it also has a title which is big and bold, the title also has a white outline so it can stand out even more from the black background, The position is the same because I believe the position suits everyones eye-level, I added the villain character which is also in the same place I got the idea of making two game cover (one evil one good) from my responses on Surveymonkey. The background on the image is dark and gloomy with some light that stands out, I believe this fits the criteria which is dark& evil. Also I have done the same thing for the image on the back but I have used a different image and have added a moon that is looking over the city. The text stands out because its white on black.

No comments:

Post a Comment